Life History

On July 31, 01 ... 9th Ramadan. Woke up at 1 o'clock to 5 minutes. Instant fresh and went to number 11 in Mirpur. And my hair is quite large, with hair cut because the father was a civil war. Out of the house when the father said, "hair cut." And I am very indifferent voice answered, "Whoever wants to become great gain is stuck!" Let's face it at mid-day summer sun suddenly ekarasi black cloud.(Around 1 o'clock and 10 minutes) and began to walk out of the room. Anika Plaza street two minutes from our home. Anika Plaza 90 shopping mall in the previous decade or so. Anika the street in front of the Plaza, Main Road. Anika road stand in front of the building. The road, though not with a few thousand people per hour walk. When I walk down the anika Plaza was the only one on my head hit the brick particles. I looked up and saw the man with his hands staring at me. I look at the people around me are going to come round. I have looked around at all of their work. It is not at all normal view, has to do something. I stand on the road, but the road was not standing out. Anekagula looked down and saw a small piece of glass. Suddenly his eyes fell on my left hand. I saw his left hand in the middle of the round holes are dikatate. Dhapadhaba white meat, I see the naked eye, each part of the skin. I saw with my own eyes how the white blood red flesh coming out. I think when I was very worrying. I think my neck is filled with sweat, his forehead is wet. What's the sweat? I saw my neck with his hands before hand to see red sweat! They were sweating, my body was fresh blood. Gariye forehead bathed in blood from head and neck, the tongue.The scene looked like a dream. Parachila piece of meat from which the blood off his hands down paregiyechila. I have never in my right hand or the hands of the treacherous spines did not dare to stop the blood. I looked up and saw people looking at me, but no one is coming forward to catch me. One of them said: "My brother gave me, I feel very bad." O my people! Not one of them came forward and took my hand. My phone did not have the money, the house must be made. One by one, the three said, "My brother will be mobile? House would" ... some did, some did not. I realized someone came and put my head with a handkerchief. The rolling motion of the blood, the embankment was a little handkerchief prospered. I sat and watched people enjoying the view carefully, I saw some of the great photographer!Two bus helper made me stand up. Dhaka went on a rickshaw to the modern Hospital. Anika Plaza Mirpur modern rickshaw to go to the hospital for 5 minutes. I was taken imarajensite. Imarajensite before the patient had moved his bed, he was down to me. For the first time in the life of man himself seemed important. 1 looked at the clock at 15 minutes past ...It took 13 stitches to 4 pm and on! A total of 37 stitches !! I saw the film, but knowledge of the operation was unconscious. Almost the entire length of the scalp of nine injection, injection, which it is not known how many hands. He could not give me a sedative, and it was not enough blood.Hand in hand with depression bhugechilama spots. I know what has happened to me, but I do not know man. Bengalis favorite thing to prediction, they will say that I'm seeing spots thorn in my hands of terrorists. When asked if any of the elders feel very bad, "the hand of the father fights ketecha it?" Ironically, not even encountered the question many times.If anyone says, I can not live without that person, if you do not tamukake I want to tell them to kill the pain of death is very, very painful. Those who have seen the vehicle before death What could be more terrible than the death of

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »