Someone Life History

"How are you?" The only answer is to memorize question, "I am fine ... once you say 'not well' is, then. Why is it better to have a thousand questions that are thrown. That 'no good' to tell him why he did not like at all, is not good. " So I'm fine, "live like a very simple lies, half-out.Interestingly, those who just wants someone to lie in this simple, let him say, 'No, you're not well, I know you do not like ...We are all the 'do not like' whatever you hide it, but I want everyone to know that I'm no good. We do not want to tell anyone about our suffering, but also want to know that at least one man in the midst of what I said. Is not it strange thing saikolagi man! A little weird, really weird ... very likely to recommend the creation of the organism.Before writing this post karacchila you want to shout, 'I'm not well, but writing was very surprised, I think I'm big!

Share this

Related Posts

First